HOW TO USE
1. Add coffee powder to the filter.
2. Pour Boiling water into the filter
3. Keep this covered for few minutes until thick coffee decoction drips into the bottom compartment.
4. To prepare coffee, bring milk to boil.
5. Pour 4-5 tbsp coffee decoction with 3/4 cup milk and sugar as per the taste desired.
6. Serve the popular South Indian coffee.
Filter coffee is the life-blood of South Indians. It is called by names: Indian Coffee, Filter Coffee, Degree Coffee, Decoction Coffee, Chicory Coffee, Breakfast Coffee, Chikmagalur Coffee, Milk, Sugar Coffee, Brown Coffee.
• Capacity: 250ml
• 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
• Elegant look
• Rust Proof
• Easy to use
• Easy to wash and clean
• For clean and healthy cooking
Aha Bazaar is the No1. Indian Online Supermarket in UK, that sells, groceries, fresh snacks, sweets, diabetic friendly sweets and snacks, authentic home-made spices, Puja items, Agarbathis, Homam / Havan items, religious books, wedding favours, return gifts for Diwali, Janmashtami, Christmas and special occassions that caters to South Indian community that includes Tamil, Telugu, Kerala and Karnataka population and North Indian Community. Unique products, Best price, great quality, high rated by customers and fantastic customer service ever in any online grocery store in the UK