AHA Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions
What are your terms & conditions for Aha Bazaar’s Rewards Programme?
If you’re a Aha Bazaar customer, you’re automatically part of our free Rewards Programme. You can start collecting points today when you shop online and then spend the points on your future purchases with Aha Bazaar.
Collecting Reward Points
We may, at our discretion award you reward points for the reasons and in the amounts set out below. Please note that the benefits of our Aha Rewards Programme are intended for the use of the individual listed on the account and for reward points to be applied to your account.
- When you register as a customer – 200 points.
- Every time you shop online – 10 points for £1 you spend (ex VAT and delivery charges).
- When you refer your family and friends and your referred family member / friends accepts your invitation and registers on Aha Bazaar
- When you refer your family and friends and your referred family member / friends makes his / her first purchase.
From time to time we run promotions where you can qualify for additional reward points subject to minimum spend requirements or the purchase of specific products.
You may also qualify for additional reward points by entering and winning our competitions, completing surveys or participating in other research programmes. The number of additional reward points that you may be entitled to will be advertised on the Website and/or via email.
Your Aha Points will accumulate automatically when you earn Aha Points.
Using Reward Points
The Aha Points you accumulate may be redeemed while shopping online at Aha Bazaar.
You can get £1/- for every 200 Aha Points
Delivery or postal charges may be payable by you in case you make your purchase redeeming all your Aha Points.
Redeemed points cannot be used again and will be deducted from your points total.
Managing your Aha Points
Your My Account page will always be upto date with the available points to spend.
Your Aha Points will not expire for the next 5 years and you can continue using those points.
You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Scheme’s Terms and Conditions and as to the number of points in your account. Aha Bazaar will endeavour, but is not required, to notify customers at risk of forfeiting their reward points. Any correspondence we send in relation to our rewards scheme will be by email and to the email address you have registered with us.
If at any time, in our reasonable opinion, you are deemed to be abusing our rewards scheme we reserve the right to withdraw you from the scheme and cancel any accumulated points on your account.
Points or rewards received through participation may be subject to tax liability. All tax liability, including and without limitation disclosure connected with the receipt and/or use of points or rewards, is the responsibility of the individual listed on the account.
We may make changes to our rewards scheme and these Terms and Conditions and we will give you as much notice as possible of those changes. We may suspend or terminate our rewards scheme at any time but we will give you as much notice as possible before we do so. If this happens your reward points total will be frozen or lost.
- How do I get enrolled to Aha Rewards?
- All existing customers and new customer who registers with Aha Bazaar are automatically enrolled to Aha Rewards programme
- What is Aha Points?
Aha Points are the points that you collect when you shop at Aha Bazaar (www.ahabazaar.co.uk).
- Will I be able to opt out of the Aha Rewards?
- For the fact enrolling into Aha Rewards is an automatic process, you will not be able to opt out. You may decide to continue shopping with Aha Bazaar, but not be redeeming points
- Explain Aha Points
|Who||Number of Aha Points||Scenario|
|New Customers on sign-up||200|
When an existing customers refers family / friends
|200||When the referred customer registers on Aha Bazaar using the unique referral link|
|500||When the referred customer makes his first purchase|
|All customers making purchase||10 Aha Points for every £1/- spent on Aha Bazaar|
|200||£1||On all purchases (generally). Sometimes, during sale, we might restrict the customers from using points.|
- How can I earn Aha Points?
You can earn Aha Points in the following ways:
- When you register at Aha Bazaar (ahabazaar.co.uk)
- Everytime you shop at Aha Bazaar (ahabazaar.co.uk)
- When you refer a family member / friend and when your family member / friend accepts your reference using your unique referral link and registers at Aha Bazaar
- When the said reference buys for the first time at Aha Bazaar
- Do I get Aha Points for the entire amount that I pay on Aha Bazaar?
- Aha Points are calculated only for your basket value
- There will be no Aha Points rewarded for the shipping charges
- There will also be no Aha Points rewarded for the VAT amount
- You will only get Aha Points for the amount you spend on Aha Bazaar (after discounts / coupons / Aha Points redemption)
- Am I eligible to get Aha Points retrospectively, since the inception of Aha Bazaar?
- Unfortunately NO. The Rewards programme was made live on the 13th of September 2021. So the system will award Aha Points for all orders dispatched on and after 13th of September 2021. However as a token of goodwill, Aha Bazaar will credit 500 Aha Points, to all customers who have purchased from Aha Bazaar in the past. These points can be redeemed in the next purchase you make with Aha Bazaar.
- How can I redeem my Aha Points?
- When you shop at Aha Bazaar, you will be able to enter the number of Aha Points that you want to redeem in the appropriate field at the time of checkout
- The Pound equivalent of 200 Aha Points is £1/-
- Is there a minimum number of Aha Points that I should accumulate before redemption?
- There is no minimum number of Aha Points for redemption. You can redeem any number of Aha Points that you have earnt. The system will calculate the pound value and reduce the amount
- Is there a maximum number of Aha Points that I can earn?
- NO.You can earn and accumulate as many points as you want and use them at a later date.
- Can I transfer Aha Points to my friends and family?
- No.At this point in time, you will not be able to transfer Aha Points to your friends and family. However, you can use the Aha Points to purchase online and get the products delivered to your friends and family
- How many Aha Points will I get when I shop at Aha Bazaar?
- For every £1 you spend at Aha Bazaar (ahabazaar.co.uk), you will get 10 Aha Points
- How many Aha Points will I get when I refer my friends?
- When you refer your friend and if your friend accepts the invitation, registers with Aha Bazaar, using your unique code, then you will get 200 Aha Points
- If your friend makes a purchase on Aha Bazaar (ahabazaar.co.uk), then you will be rewarded with 500 Aha Points, irrespective of the amount they spend on Aha Bazaar.
- Will I get Aha Points every time the person who I referred makes a purchase?
- NO.500 Aha Points will be awarded to you only on their first purchase
- When will I see my Aha Points reflected on “My Account”
- Aha Points will be reflected on your account when the order that you have placed is set to complete
- If you have referred a friend / family member, 200 Aha Points will be credited once they complete the registration with Aha Bazaar. Another 500 Aha Points will be credited to your Account, once your friend / family member has placed the order and the order is set to complete.
- Is there a limit in the number of friends I can refer?
- NO. You can refer as many friends and family you want. You can share with as many friends as you want and you will get Aha Points when each of your contact registers and on their first purchase
- How can I refer a friend / family?
- You need to log-in to Aha Bazaar. Go to “My Account” page. Then go to Points tab. You will see a referral link.
- You can then share your link on Social media such as Facebook / Instagram, WhatsApp and by email
- Will I get Aha Points, if the person who I refer is already a customer of Aha Bazaar?
- Unfortunately NO.
- Can I redeem Aha Points along with existing coupons?
- You can redeem Aha Points with existing coupons / discounts. However, you will not be awarded Aha Points for the purchased with Coupons.
- Will I be awarded Aha Points for the products on Sale?
- Generally, substantial discounts have been applied on products that are put on Sale, so that the customers get the maximum benefit. So generally you are not entitled to get Aha Points when you purchase products on Sale. However it is at the discretion of Aha Bazaar management to apply exceptions on time to time basis.
- Will I be able to get cash equivalent to the Pound value of Aha Points?
- Aha Points can only be redeemed against purchases at Aha Bazaar. You will not be entitled to getting coupons / vouchers or redemption in any other form.
- What happens to my Aha Points when I cancel my order?
- When you cancel the order partially or fully, the points that you earnt in your purchase will be returned
- If you have used your points for the purchase, those points will be put back to your account
- What happens to my Aha Points when Aha Bazaar does not deliver the products and cancels the order?
- When the order is partially or fully, the points that you earnt in your purchase will be returned
- If you have used your points for the purchase, those points will be put back to your account