Ingredients: Green Gram Dal Oil for seasoning Mustard seeds Green chilli/Red chilli Curry leaves Desiccated...
Red Beans Sundal (Rajma)
- Rajma beans
- Oil for seasoning
- Mustard seeds
- Green chilli/Red chilli
- Curry leaves
- Desiccated Coconut
- Pre-soak the red beans overnight.
- Drain the water and add it to the pressure cooker with 150 ml of water
- Allow it to cook for 5-6 whistles
- Release the lid once pressure decreases
- Add oil to a pan, let mustard seeds pop, keep the stove on low flame and add chillies, curry leaves, asafoetida as the tadka for the sundal. Finally add the red beans & add salt to taste. Coconut & coriander are garnishing options. Enjoy.