Ingredients: Green Gram Dal Oil for seasoning Mustard seeds Green chilli/Red chilli Curry leaves Desiccated...
- Peanuts 100 gms
- Oil for seasoning
- Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Green chilli/Red chilli – 2 finely chopped
- Curry leaves – 2 stems
- Desiccated Coconut
- Asafoetida ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – table spoon or as required
- Coriander – a handful (optional)
- Pre-soak the peanuts overnight.
- Drain the water and add it to the pressure cooker with 150 ml of water
- Allow it to cook for 5-6 whistles
- Release the lid once pressure decreases
- Add oil to a pan, let the mustard seeds pop, keep the stove on low flame and add chillies, curry leaves, asafoetida as the tadka for the sundal. Finally add the peanuts and add salt to taste. Coconut & coriander are garnishing options. Enjoy.